You’re probably aware that Amazon Prime Day 2020 is underway, the big annual sale full of deals that are exclusive to Prime members. However, other retailers are putting up some of the year’s best deals in response, and you don’t need a membership to reap the savings. Whether you’re anti-Amazon or just want to see what’s available elsewhere, we’ve pulled together the best deals happening at retailers like Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, the Microsoft Store, Newegg, and more.
We’ll be updating this post with new links once they go live and striking through products that have sold out. The products listed below have never been more affordable. Products that didn’t meet that bar aren’t included in this post.
Latest deals added
- JVC’s 55-inch 4K TV with Roku software built in is $248 at Walmart, beating the lowest price yet by around $20. This model normally sells for $400.
- Samsung’s 55-inch Q60T QLED 4K TV (QN55Q60TAFXZA) is $598 at Best Buy, matching the lowest price yet. This model usually sells for $700.
- Samsung’s 55-inch Q90T QLED 4K TV (QN55Q90TAFXZA) is $1,298 at Best Buy, beating the previous lowest price by about $125. The regular price is $1,500.
- Sony’s 55-inch OLED 4K TV (XBR55A8H) is $1,300 at Best Buy, beating the previous best price by $200. This model regularly sells for $1,900.
- TCL’s 50-inch 4-series 4K TV with Android TV software built in (50S434) is $230 at Best Buy, beating the previous best price by $50. This model usually sells for $280.
- Samsung’s 70-inch 4K TV (UN70TU6980FXZA) is $530 at Best Buy, beating the previous best price by $220. It usually sells for $750.
Laptops and tablets
- Hyperdrive’s USB-C 6-in-1 hub for the iPad Pro is $63 at Best Buy (usually $90), beating its previous best price of $93
- Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S7 (128GB) is $550 at Best Buy, beating its usual price by $100
- Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S7 Plus (128GB) is $750 at Best Buy, beating its usual price by $100
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (64GB) is $250 at Best Buy (usually $350), beating its lowest price by $30
- Samsung’s Galaxy Book Flex (12GB, i7, 512GB) is $1,200 at Best Buy, beating the usual price by $200
- Lenovo’s Yoga C940 laptop (4K, i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB) is $1,200 at Best Buy (usually $1,500), which is $200 lower than its previous best price
- Samsung’s Galaxy Book Ion is $1,000 at the Microsoft Store (usually $1,100), beating its lowest price by $50
- Apple’s latest iPad with 32GB of storage is $300 at Walmart (usually $329), coming close to beating the best-ever price of $295 at Amazon
- Samsung’s 11-inch Chromebook 4 is $200 at Walmart (usually $250)
Gaming and PC
Originally posted: Source link