Looks like Lenovo hopped on the bandwagon of releasing.
The company announced the Motorola One and Motorola One Power on Friday at. The two phones feature a notched display with a 19:9 aspect ratio. They’re also both , which means they’ll run a stock version of Android and be among the first phones to get soon after they release.
Even though the phones come with the latest version of Android and “premium” (but played-out) iPhone X design, they do so at a midrange budget. The Motorola One retails at 299 euros (about $347/£268/AU$483). Pricing for the Motorola One Power has yet to be announced.
The Motorola One is the more standard model. It comes with:
- 5.9-inch HD display
- 4K video recording
- Split-screen multitasking
- 13-megapixel dual rear cameras
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Google Lens
- TurboCharge fast charging
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
The Motorola One Power is slightly souped up with:
- 6.2-inch Full HD+ display
- Two-day battery life (according to Lenovo)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor
- 64GB built-in storage, with up to 256GB expandable storage
Lenovo says the Motorola One will be available in the coming months in Europe, Latin America and Asia. Meanwhile the Motorola One Power will be available in India starting in October.